Daily Story #1 - To continue the remaining 362 days

6:05 AM


A long holiday finally come to the end. We face again Monday to Friday rush hour with all the things to do that need to be fullfilled a year ahead. A brand new year with a new target to be achieved, both as a person and as an employee. I bet my self that it is hard to start working again after a long holiday. We (me especially) need extra effort to switch the "holiday" mode on button to the "work" mode on button. The best thing to speed up the switching process is remembering that we still have a bill to be paid after the holiday and we need to start saving again in order to pay the ticket for the next holiday . Finally, is it about money? Hmm, not really hehehe. Whatever it is, we surely need a catalist to adjust our self, isn't? And it's ok to think about holiday as catalist to start working again, yeay!

I'm going to tell you how gratefull I am working with this group of people. We are professional as an employee, officemates, subordinaries, or whatever it is mentioned in the organization chart. We are responsible with our roles and jobdesk for sure. We feel stress and  under pressure as well as what normaly other employee feel. But I don't know why I feel so warm inside when my boss gathered me and my officemates together in the room and he started say something.

I don't want to share what he said about company achievement and the next target for 2017, trust me it is stressfull and scary! To be honest I can't really focus when he said about all that stuff except number, hehehe. Sorry, boss! I have disability to focus on the long speech so that's why I need pen and blank paper to write in order to keep my focus.

My hearth was touched so much when he started telling us about his attention to his team. 1st Jan 2017, our friend lost his wife after giving birth a cute baby boy. We feel deep condolences for his lost. I feel so sad for him and his baby. But it is a life that he need to pass and the best thing that we can do is pray for him. In other hand he shared the observation for the other team member. He is aware that one of the team has lost their baby last month, the other person faced the truth that his parents was sick, and other sad story that covered our circles.

Like a coin, there is another side that still has possitive vibe. A long waited day finally come. My friend has married for years and now she was pregnant. That was a beautiful gift for her kindess to always be patience. The other good news is my office mate is getting married and she was pregnant after 1 month marriage. That also a beatifull gift.

In the end he said that, "Let's pray together. I'm not kind of person who often pray but I know that today we need to pray for our journey, for our family, and friend". He started to pray and spesifically mentioned one by one name of that person, to be strong to face the reality and their loses. I feel the sincerity from his praying. I was touched so much. He remained me again how care I am as a human being up until now. He teach me again how to be sincere as a person. I hold my tears from falling down.

To be honest, I'm kind of ignorant person, who don't take a deep attention to someone else problem. Maybe I will hear their story but the simpathy and emphaty is not really there. I'm too busy with my own feeling so that's why I can't really feel them.

That's why I feel so gratefull. This group of people teach me not only how to be a good employee but a good human being. My boss once said that we need to have a wisdom so that we can see things deeper, and that is life time learning. It is not something that instantly appears in our self, but it will be years. So, we need to learn day by day to have that wisdom.

Another thing that I got this morning how powerfull praying is. We can do anything but nothing will happen except His Hand (Allah SWT) Helping us. No matter how strong and powerfull us as a person, we can't do anything. So that's why we need to continuously praying.

So that's the story. I don't know how to close this daily story. I Just want to write that I'm gratefull having them in my circle and teach me a lot how to be a better person with a wisdom. And don't forget to pray before and after :)

Happy Tuesday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts