Random Talk #37

4:56 PM

Do you love your job, Dini?
To be honest the answer is not really.. hmm ok... I've got frustated with my job recently..

So, why are you still hanging on in the commuter line every morning and come to your office every day? Why don't you submit resignation letter and find or create job you really love?

I'm thinking about it everyday and come up with bad headache.. just be true to my self, shhh...!! I'm a loser who afraid take a risk!

Yesterday is my 5th anniversary being an employee and i'm thinking, when will you stop doing un-really loveble job and be true to self, doing something you love the most? Do you want to continue doing this things 5 years more and in the 10th anniversary you will regret something you never did?

I keep asking to my self about, what is something i love the most and really want to do? I'm already know the answer but i'm too afraid to take a risk and doing what i love..

Ohhh babiee, when will you stop being a loser and be true to yourself ?

Really, i still do not know the answer yet!

Happy Friday
Just be true to your self, din!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts