Random Talk #36

7:04 AM

Today is my mom's birthday and i plan to go home earlier. Before 5.15 pm ! I said it repeatedly.

But hey, don't expect too much. Our plan is just will be only a plan without execussion.

I have meeting at 4 pm (really forget about this agenda) and this meeting should be attended by my spv, bos, and my college. But unlucky me (not me, unlucky us), my no #1 boss invite 2 regional pics to attend this meeting which means the meeting will be in english. Sh...!!!

I have speak in english!
That's the fact no #1 of me. Why? Speaking in english make me blank and can't think clearly. Speaking in english make me feel like the foolest person in that cirlce. Speaking in english make me breath faster than usual and i'm not comfortable with this. My head work double than usual. Tired huh? Yes!!

After 1 hours have a meeting with unknown people from regional, unlucky me, i can't leave the meeting room since bos #1 asked me to join 2nd round meeting with different team, talking about another topic and to be honest i'm not person in charge in that topic, i'm just helping the team to provide the data. But i don't have power to say "no..!", so i just keep sitting in that hot seat with faces like "save me from this hot seat as soon as possible..!!"

In the 2nd round meeting, i'm doing nothing. Grrr, just hearing people talking and arguing each other. Being in there makes me think about what should you need to do and do not need to do if you being a leader. I will let you know later.

Finnaly, at 6pm that sh...!!  meeting finished and just going home.

Actually, i feel like sometimes we jump into unexpected circle, being a part of unexpected discussion, with unknown people but we don't have any choices than accepting this condition and jump into the circle...

I'm writing in english as part of jump into the circle. Hope this simple practice will help me in the random and absurd conversation like today.

Just remember that
Allah Ga akan menguji hambaNya diluar kemampuan hambaNya

With love
Dini

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts