Random Talk #39

4:18 PM

and in the end, a serenity is not coming from escaping but from accepting...

A lot of thoughts come and go in my head recently and to be honest it affecting not only my mood but also my focus. I have lot of list of pending jobs due to un-focus concentration. Teett! Got Headache when thought about my pending.. errr

I choosed sleeping, forgetted all thoughts through sleeping! I choosed escaping from the reality and all thoughts just keep flying in my head and whenever i woke up, all of this countinues to haunt me..

It getting worst from time to time and i felt so tired! Really tired! Smiling appears from my face but not coming from my heart. I continues to say i'm okay but in the end i knew that, i just can't continue to lie to my self. Tiring!

And last night, i tried to speak with my self..and from that conversation i knew that accepting is the only one thing that make it better...

Accepting, it easy to say but really hard to do, but nothing better than this..

And now, i'm on the phase of accepting

"Dan bersabarlah dengan ketetapan Tuhanmu, sesungguhnya mereka serang mengamatimu..."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts