Hello September

7:15 AM

Welcome September!

September will always be a special month for me.
Last year, a lot of things happen in this month.

I laugh a lot and cried a lot.
I met new family and lost one of my family, my beloved father.
I fallen in love and broken heart in the same time.
I traveled to somewhere i never been there before, Thanks to Allah SWT for Granting my wish.  
I even still remember what happen in the 1st September last year.
I believe that something happen for reasons.
I do belive that we always have a second chance to be a better human.                  
I felt so bad recently but i just realized we can't change the past but we still have a chance to make it work it the future.

And the most important thing is what inside your heart, a sincerity, a wise behave.
I'm still learniny about what life is for, still make mistakes,  a lot mistakes, sometime repeat-ing the same mistakes. And this September will be a second chance for me to rework what have been passed, something that still not in a proper way.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts