Random Talk #41

4:36 PM

Friday, oh i miss this day so much.
It came so long but gone so fast...
Ah.. if i could freeze the time *stop dreaming, din!

Well hei, so busy recently, a lot of task to do before end of November, and we still have not enough time to finish it all... 24 hours is not enough! Fiuh..

After my boss resigned and me is assigned as "permanent replacer for my boss position" until a new boss coming (and thank you Allah, he will come mid dec 2014), my face more strech than usual, my friend said that, i look more  stressfull... and was it true dini? Yes, i've got frustrated with this permanent assignment

Why were you so stressfull?
Being a leader is not an easy thing to do for me.. as a leader we hold more responsibility in our shoulders... we are responsible for every single thing happen to our team, to their job, to our job... and this responsibility is not an easy thing to overcome... i'm so nervous

In the 1st or 2nd week of the assignment, i felt more stressfull than today.. i couldn't slept well, my head couldn't stopped thinking... i'm not kind of insomnia person, but insomnia attacked me at that time... i felt so nervous... i felt this is too much for me..

My officemate said that, it is a good opportunity for me and i can do it well. But to be honest, the one who know our self well is just our self. I'm not ready yet for this assignment, and i know that my capability is not that good to do this assignment. Give me 1 year from now, i will more confident to be a leader *eh, hehe

A lot of thing come and go in my head until yesterday.. yes, yesterday i realized one thing.

Just make it simple, Din! Think it as a study for you.. consider every single thing you did as part of learning. Maybe you felt so stressfull due to you wanna be as perfect as others think.. and this is the problem! Don't ever think to please others!

Make it simple
Take every single thing as part of learning
You may make mistakes but it's also happen to those who are learning
So, don't push your self to hard

end conversation with my right hand
Happy friday

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts